Saturday, March 17, 2012

seller spotlight: gynx yarns...

Today's Seller Spotlight is on the lovely Laura of Gynx Yarns. Laura hand dyes organic wool yarns into magical colorways that always steal my heart.

Current Fave.


Laura and I met through our friend Bart while we were attending UNT. At the time, I had just switched my major to Fibers, and Laura switched hers within a semester or two. It was fibery love.

While I feel like I use my Fiber Art education in my line of work, Laura's use of her education is much more obvious. And awesome. I'm jellies of her dyeing skills.

Other Favorite.


I don't crochet too terribly often, so I haven't bought any of Laura's beautiful organic yarns (yet!), but she used to also deal in recycled yarn, and I have some of that. And it's lovely. If I get around to finishing that scarf... oops. She's currently phasing out her recycled yarn, so you should go to her Etsy shop and get some on the cheap while you can.

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise


1 comment: