Thursday, March 22, 2012

helper...

Sometimes, Cat likes to help me sew. And by help, I mean sit on my sewing desk/back of my chair/lap while I work and make sad eyes until I play with her.

Jerk.


In other news, there's a couple of little headbands now in the shop!


While my accessories are staples at the shows I do, as well as to my wholesale business, I've never had as much luck with them on Etsy. I get impatient with the slower sales and therefore put accessories online and take them off all the time. But I'm determined to make it work this time and to stick with it. If nothing else, it's a free gallery for wholesaling accessories and opportunities therein. So whatevs. :D

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

P.S. Today is the last day to get 25% off everything in the shop! Use the code "SPRINGY" during checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment