Wednesday, January 11, 2012

mmmm chevron...

As of late, I've had what you might call an obsession with chevron. It started when I bought this fabric:

From which I made these bags:

All of which sold. And then I couldn't find any other fabric that was remotely similar. And I was sad. But, as an artist, I decided it was time to buck up and get creative. So then I made these bags, among others:



and the fun has not stopped since. Which is why I am introducing a new little collection of chevron happiness to my pre-existing Fabric Collage Cuff line on Etsy.




Aren't they preeeeetty? You can take one home today for $20.00, if you so please. Either way, here's a little chevron treasury I created to brighten your day and lighten your wallet.


Chevron Cowl Scarf - Or...
$44.00

coin purse - chevron - ...
$12.50

Blue Sky - Modern Pione...
$28.00

Large Chevron zigzag st...
$65.00

Triple Chevron Necklace
$35.00

geometric brass chevron...
$36.00

Chevron Vinyl Wall Deca...
$15.00

2 Chevron Zig Zag Pillo...
$30.00

Geometric Earrings : Ch...
$25.00

SET Of TWO- 18x18 Desig...
$34.00

Going to the South West...
$70.00

The Kramer. Geometric B...
$26.00

CHEVRON SPA a pair of ...
$55.00

Chevron necklace. Triba...
$54.00

Zig Zag - Screenprinted...
$32.00





Hugs and loves,

Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment