Tuesday, January 17, 2012

happy little bunting...

My dear friend Melissa is crazy talented. Graphic designer (for some really cool brands) by day, indie and vintage-inspired jewelry designer by night. Her jewelry work used to go by the name Indie Thrift, but she recently changed her Etsy shop to Wunderkammer Culture. As part of the change, she asked that I make her a custom banner to use at shows and markets to advertise her brand. Even though she's infinitely cooler than I am, I thought I could come up with something pretty clever. Here's what I did:









I love it, and loved making it! I wish there were more hours in the day... I would totally start a second Etsy shop with generic special occasion buntings, custom order buntings, and cute little fabric and paper stitched cards. Maybe when I can afford to hire some studio help :D

In the mean time, let me know if you'd like a happy little bunting of your own. I had a blast with this one.

Thanks for the fun project, Melissa! (And seriously, guys. Check out her shop.)

Hugs and Loves,

Rachel Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment