Thursday, January 26, 2012

making orders and finding order...

If you frequent my Etsy shop, you may have noticed that I generally add a new batch of bags every week to week and a half. So by now you are probably wondering when I'm going to get around to adding that next batch.

Well, I'm not there yet. I'm not sure why. I mean, I haven't really been doing anything lately....

Oh wait.

I made these headbands.



And then I made these bracelets, too.




Ah, wholesale. Such a glorious thing.


In addition to filling this order (and starting the one i have for next week... eep!), I reorganized my office a bit this morning to bring it a bit more efficiency. I now have two clearly defined workspaces: sewing and designing/shipping prepartion. Before, everything was a little bit everywhere, but now it makes more sense.


Also, remember that you can still cash in on free shipping in the shop today and tomorrow! Use the code "SHIP12JAN" during checkout.
Loves and Hugs, 

Rachel Elise




No comments:

Post a Comment