Friday, February 24, 2012

workin' for the weekend...

Sorry for the few days of MIA. I've been a busy bee. But no worries. New bags in the new styles (and in some new fabrics) are hitting the shop Monday. Here's a sneak peak at an adorable new Yoke Tote:


Also, this is going be the best weekend ever.

Tonight: Mr. Frosty's with friends. (If you aren't a Dentonite,  Mr. Frosty's is the cutest burger/soda fountain joint that opened in the 50s or 60s and hasn't changed since. I've never been, but it's been on my "Before I move out of DFW" bucket list for some time.)


Later Tonight: Newly weds Laura and Jose are coming to play in Little D. <That's Denton, for you out-of-towners.

Tomorrow Morning: Making Eggs Benedict and mimosas for the Boser and I.


Tomorrow Night: BB King at Billy Bob's with the Boser. I surprised him with tickets. Because I'm a good wifey. Billy Bob's, aka the world's largest honky tonk, has also been on my "Before I move out of DFW" bucket list, but I was waiting for the right time to go. When one of the Boser's favorite legends is playing? Perfect time.

I hope your weekend is looking just as lovely!

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

1 comment: