Tuesday, February 7, 2012

new model photos...

After selling on Etsy for a short time, I became aware of a shopper's need to see a photo of each bag that would show it's relative size to a person. Since this discovery, I've had such photos on each listing in my shop, and I update said photos periodically. Today was one of those days.


Photo by Amanda Michael


My friend Amanda took these for me. She's a gem. She also has an Etsy shop. And it's cute. 

Photo by Amanda Michael


I looove this yellow/concrete wall I found in Denton to use as the background. Perfect! However, it was super windy (making my hair a mess) and super sunny (making my eyes a closed), so Amanda cropped my head out of most of the pictures. I took it upon myself to crop my head out of the ones that she did not. K thanks.


In other news, I FINALLY cut out some new bags today. Woohoo! Be on the lookout for them in the shop starting as early as Friday. <3


Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment