Tuesday, February 28, 2012

leap day sale...

So tomorrow is that special time of year that only comes around every four years: Leap Day.

If you're an avid 30 Rock fan, you might spend Leap Day pretending that nothing counts. Or if you're my parents, you might spend it making jokes about how you went on your first date on Leap Day, so your first date was only eight years ago.

Regardless of how you NORMALLY spend Leap Day, this year, you should spend it on Etsy.

BECAUSE RACHEL ELISE IS HAVING A RIDICULOUS SALE.

That's right, cats and kittens. Making sure you find time amid your Leap Day celebrations to take a gander at my Etsy shop.

Because all of these bags...

will be just $29 each.
Say whaaaaa. Yes. You heard me. I can be loud and dramatic when I want to.

All the bags in the "Discontinued Styles" section of my shop, originally $50 - $75, will be just $29. But it's just for tomorrow. Get to leapin'.


Hugs and Loves,

Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment