Monday, October 8, 2012

new things for falltime...

Man, I've been bad at blogging lately.

Etsy Denton Handmade Harvest planning is in full swing-- both for the planning of the event itself, as well as tackling the 100+ bags I counted out today as things I would like to have prepared for the show. Oh my stars.

I've also been busy adjusting to having Nikki here twice a week, assisting me in the studio. She's totally awesome and gets so much amazing work done. It's definitely been a shift from my normal work flow, and I'm still trying to get settled in. But as soon as I get settled into a groove, I'll decide I'm bored and need to change up my routine. Le sigh.

But because of Nikki's super high-powered productivity, I've had plenty of time to catch up with the shop and restock, particularly in the Satchel and Hobo departments.

If you didn't go to the shop over the weekend, you'd better go check it out. Tons of new awesomeness, just in time for Fall.


Loves and Hugs,
Rachel Elise

P.S. I'm waiting on some supplies to come in before I can create and unveil my new clutch-related surprise, but stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Are there any larger bags in the works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added one new bag to the Courier Satchel section: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RACHELelise?section_id=8023672

      The Courier Satchel looks a lot like the regular Satchel, but it's much bigger-- I can fit my 13" Macbook inside :) If you don't like any of the color combos in the shop, I'd be happy to do a custom order! <3 Rachel

      Delete