Friday, October 19, 2012

clutch party...

I've been teasing you for two weeks that I was "about to come out with a clutch-related surprise". Sometimes I get excited and announce things to quickly... oops. But, to reward for your patience, I'm not only giving you ONE clutch related surprise today, I'm giving you TWO. WHAT?! YES.

1. THE TRAVEL CLUTCH

There's a new face in the shop-- the travel clutch! 


This mini-clutch is a great companion to your backpack, diaper bag, briefcase, messenger bag, or carry on - just stick a few essentials in your travel clutch, put it in your bag, and go! Or just carry this little guy solo to add a pop of color and style to your day!

There's a sewn in mirror and a credit card pocket, so it's a wallet-and-purse-essentials catch all that can travel with you wherever you go. Plus, after Etsy Denton (and probably Christmas...), I'm going to make some cute little mix and match bridesmaid sets with these suckers. I'm excited.

2. THE CLUTCH OF THE MONTH CLUB

As the holiday shopping buzz approaches, I've created a clutch of the month club-- great for spoiling yourself or gifting to a friend.


Right now there are only four and six month options available in the shop, but I'll be adding nine and twelve month options soon. Looking for a different quantity to match a certain price point? Let me know and I'll make it happen :)

Loves and Hugs,
Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment