Wednesday, September 26, 2012

cute with clutches...

Since launching my bridesmaids clutches in April of this year, it's become a pretty big part of my business. It varies, but I make about 25-40 clutches a week to keep up with these orders. I've loved getting to work with the lovely ladies that have chosen my shop to a be a part of their wedding day!


Last night, one of these ladies sent me the following photos:

Photo by Sutography
Photo by Sutography

First of all, how gorgeous is the bride? AND all her girls? And how cute are they in their mix+match dresses and burlap clutches! Love it!

Thanks Christina!

Also, if you're a clutch fan, whether it's for your bridesmaid or for yourself, there's a fun little clutchie surprise coming to the shop next week!

Loves and Hugs,
Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment