Friday, September 21, 2012

fabulooooouuuussss...

Ghetto fabulous is not a phrase I would normally use to describe my work. However, the latest addition to the Rachel Elise Etsy shop has me scratching the ol' noggin a bit.


This fabric is... shall we say... "off the chain".

A combination of two layers-- vinyl and mesh-- make this material awesome and awful and then awesome again. Best or worst fabric ever? I can't decide.

My friend Rachel was with me when I bought this fabric. I was on the awesome/awful fence about it and she said, "I don't know what you would use it for besides an entire clutch", to which I replied, "Me either. But I kind of want one." "Yeah, me too."

Sold.

Loves and Hugs,
-Rachel Elise

1 comment:

  1. The color goes well with the rest of your work, but it's also unexpected. I love it!

    ReplyDelete