Thursday, August 9, 2012

a new place...

Oops. I lied on Tuesday when I said I would show you my studio on Wednesday. But never fear, it is now Thursday, and here's your peek inside my new home studio! Yay!


I still need to get some things on the walls besides my awesome giraffe-a-month calendar, but I had to get the important stuff put together first!

 My fantastic handmade project table is great for cutting fabric and the built in shelf organizes all my made-to-order bags.

 Made-to-order bags from the collections and bags waiting to be sewn need to find a home instead of sitting around in boxes, but they will in time.



Designated shipping station! No more trying to fit my laptop, scale, orders, envelopes, tags, and cards on the project table at the same time. Woohoo!


Also, fabric. Organized by color. Yum.



Let me know what you think! I'd also love to see photos of YOUR workspace! Hit me up on Facebook.

Loves and Hugs,
Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment