Tuesday, April 10, 2012

chillin' out...

Sorry I vanished there for a bit. I've signed up for waaay too many upcoming things, and I'm busy making sure I have enough inventory for all of them. I'm freaking out a little. The Boser bought me these bath fizzies to alleviate some of my freakout in the weeks to come.

Wizard at Work Etsy Shop
He's a keeper.

Yesterday was the fibers Career Day that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Sarah did a wonderful job of putting it together. I talked about how I started my business and dabbled a bit in how to run a business, and the Oil and Cotton ladies told their story and the lessons from their ventures. Then we all opened it up to questions. I hope all the students had as much fun and learned as much as I did :)

This coming weekend, I'm going to be featured on Very Jane, so this week I'm busy pumping out around 100 clutches. I signed up to sell 100, and I have them all cut out, but I might only make 75 in advance and see how it goes from there.  Plus, the bridesmaid clutch sets are really becoming popular, so I need to catch up on those as well. I'll post pictures of the new sets when they're done. One girl asked for all the tops to be different colors. They're going to turn out soooo cute. <3

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise




No comments:

Post a Comment