Friday, April 13, 2012

bridal orders...

So you may or may not have noticed that I've started listing sets of bridesmaids' clutches in my shop. I thought it would take a while for this line to take off, but the frugal bride with a vintage or rustic flair to her wedding has really taken to it. And I have taken to her, because she buys 4-10 bags at a time. Everybody wins.

I made a couple "example sets" and put them in my shop just to get people interested in the idea that I could make clutch sets for them. I've already sold one of those sets as well as several custom sets.

I made this "example set":


And it turned out that it was exactly what someone was looking for: right colors, right number of bags. Too easy. While it was in the shop, it inspired this custom order:




which I am totally obsessed with. They're so cute! I hope this bride's wedding is as fun and vintage-inspired as this set of clutches. I might have to make an example set inspired by these. Too much fun.

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

1 comment:

  1. i love these!
    they have a very strong charismatic/magnetic pull when you show them in multiples : )
    they are perfect ~ no wonder they have taken off! ♥

    ReplyDelete