Friday, May 4, 2012

show prep...

While it's pretty much always a stressful day, I generally enjoy the day for a big craft show. There's always so many little errands to run, merchandise to finished up, and loose ends to tie.


Pile of stuff to take to the Etsy Dallas Spring Bash.

 Lots of checking things off of to-do lists and completing projects, which makes me feel like I've accomplished oh-so much.

Here was today's to-do list as I finished preparing for tomorrow's Etsy Dallas Spring Bash.


Check, check, check, and check. Whew. Long but productive day. Yippee!

I hope if you're in the DFW area you'll stop by the Bash tomorrow. It's always a good one!




Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

P.S. If you come by tomorrow, you'll get to see how this messy pile turned into some pretty adorable luggage tags. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment