Tuesday, April 24, 2012

where in the world is rachel elise?...

Oh hey. Haven't seen you in a while. That's because I've been busy. And busytime means noblogtime. That being said, I'd like to introduce my newest blog feature:


1. You don't have to tell me how not awesomely I edited this image. I know. I know.

2. "Where in the World is Rachel Elise?" is how I'm going to win you over after I go MIA from ze blog.


Here's where I've been:

Making 150 clutches as part of a deal for Very Jane. Here's fifty of them:

After doing all those bags (and dusting up all the 20,394,802,394,802,349,384 burlap fibers that were coating my studio in a nice thick layer), I moved on to preparing for my first show of the season.


The Etsy Dallas Spring Bash is just around the corner! Weeee. The Cinco de Mayo corner, to be exact. I hope I see you kiddos out there.

If you'd like more info about the Spring Bash and my full lineup of upcoming shows, visit my event's page.

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment