Friday, June 1, 2012

headband happiness...

 Oh hey. You look like you could use some Rachel Elise merch. And a free headband.

That's right folks.
 For the entire month of June,
get a FREE headband
for each item you purchase from


Buy a satchel? Get a free headband!
Buy a Hobo and a luggage tag? Get two free headbands!
Buy five headbands? Get five more free!



Just simply put the style and color(s) of headband
you would like in the "message to seller" during checkout. :)



In other headband news, many of you know that I introduced bridal clutch sets into my Etsy shop in April. Well, now I'm extending the love to my headband line.



These little guys will be a simple, inexpensive, but impactful addition to anyone's bridal party get-up. And I think the photos of them all together are pretty adorbs, too.

Right now sets are only listed in the bow style, but I'll be adding them in the doily style sometime next week.

Loves and Hugs,

Rachel Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment